Skillful Burnet Lawyer Who Fights for Local Defendants, Families and Businesses
Diligent Texas attorney asserts clients’ rights in criminal and civil cases
At my Burnet firm, the Law Office of Steven Wittekiend, I know what’s at stake when a client is charged with a crime. I also understand how difficult family law challenges can be for everyone involved. Whether you've been arrested and accused of DWI or you are struggling through a divorce, I can help you understand your rights and then aggressively assert them on your behalf. I also represent landlords and tenants in property disputes and advise businesses on a range of issues affecting their enterprise. Don't let the stress of your case weigh you down: reach out to me, a qualified local attorney who is committed to helping clients throughoutBurnet and surrounding counties.
Dedicated advocate takes personal responsibility for your case
Choosing the right attorney is a critical step toward a successful resolution of your case. Local residents and colleagues alike know me as someone who:
- Provides one-on-one attention to clients — Each person who seeks my help receives personal attention from the moment I take their case until its conclusion. That way, I fully understand your circumstances and can work to achieve your goals.
- Knows the local courts — My practice is focused on representing residents and businesses inBurnet and surrounding counties, so I've gotten to know local courts and judges. That knowledge works to your advantage no matter what legal challenge you face.
- Strives to innovate — I am committed to seeking creative solutions, using innovative strategies and identifying novel ways to secure relief through motion practice in settlements and plea-bargains.
Time is always of the essence in legal matters. Don't wait to schedule your free initial consultation so we can discuss your case and you can proceed with confidence.
Knowledgeable adviser represents Texas defendants, families, and businesses
I handle a range of civil and criminal cases forBurnet and surrounding counties residents and businesses. I represent clients seeking help in these areas of the law:
- Criminal defense — When you've been accused of a crime, you deserve an attorney who is ready to fight for you. I provide aggressive criminal defense for drug crimes, DUI/DWI and other offenses.
- Family law — I understand how difficult family law cases can be. I will work to achieve the best possible outcome to your divorce and child custody challenges.
- Business law — From helping with business formation to drafting contracts to assisting with disputes, I can address your business law concerns and help keep your company running smoothly.
- Real estate law — I representBurnet and surrounding counties residents in real estate matters and assist landlords and tenants with property concerns.
I bring my commitment to personal service to clients seeking help in any of these areas. You can count on receiving knowledgeable advice and determined advocacy no matter what legal challenge you face.
Contact a determined Texas lawyer for your criminal defense, family law or business matter
The Law Office of Steven Wittekiend representsBurnet and surrounding counties clients in criminal defense, family law, real estate and business matters. For help in any of these areas, call me at 830-265-6714 or contact me online to schedule your free consultation at my Burnet office.